sábado, 13 de octubre de 2007

Demasiadas Palabras

Too ManY WordS
I've tried to balance these/ lives that we are living/You always feel justified/ but you never feel forgiving /I woke up one morning to find myself wrapped in the things /I swore I'd never touch. And here I am again /trying to save what's left of you and I /So why aren't you satisfied? /I reached out,/ fell short/ Now you're hurt, /too many words /Breaking the silence/ I felt it,/ bled it,/ screamed it,/ It only gets worse/ And it kills me watching me too angry for us to survive/ I used too many words tonight/ I tried to get it right/ But I was just wastin' my time /'cause you never compromised /when it came to us /We struggle and fall apart we build it back to static start /The endless accusations /I can't believe we made it this far./ I reached out,/ fell short/ Now you're hurt,/ too many words /Breaking the silence /I felt it, /bled it,/ screamed it,/ It only gets worse /And it kills me watching me too angry for us to survive/ I used too many words tonight/ Waking on tomorrow/ It's gotta be better than this/ I reached out,/ fell short/ Now you're hurt,/ too many words /Breaking the silence /I felt it,/ bled it,/ screamed it,/ It only gets worse/ I used too many words tonight/ Too many words/ Too many words/ Too many words /Too many words.

Sick Puppies

5 comentarios:

*Sunny* dijo...

DISCULPAME POR NO DEJARTE ALGO MAS QUE ESTO PERO ES QUE ME TENGO QUE IR DE APUROS Y NO ME DA EL TIEMPO QUE PARA ALGO MAS... IGUAL SABES QUE TE QUIERO MUXO, ME ENCANTO TU BLOG Y DE VERDAD CONSIDERA ESO QUE TE DIJE DE PUBLICAR TUS "COSAS". NADA MAS. MUA!!! NO SE KOMO PERO TE KIERO!! JEJE

*Sunny* dijo...

AH SOY YO EL SPER NN... BYE!

***Bathory*** dijo...

mmmmmmmmmm

kreo ke ers alejandro, vdd?

hubieses puesto tu nombre nene...

yo tmbn t kiero muuuuuuuuuuxo, neta

ke si, ers special, t adoro,bsos!

Elle Driver dijo...

genial Eve***
sabes me encanta lo que escribes**
mucho mas loq ue me enseñaste el otro dia en clases**

Eve nena margaritazz cuando kieras*

DVAS 4EVER!!!

Elle Driver dijo...

IA ESCRIBIRE ALGO NUEVO PARA QUE LO LEAS Y LOPHIRMES JEJEJE***
TAMBEIN PARA QUE ME RECOMIENDES JAJAJA***

DVAS 4EVER***

NOS VEMOS EN CLASES